Sunday, October 10, 2021

Sunday Puzzles: A Crytographic Poem

 Ha! Just trying to throw you off right away with the title.  Bad dog.  It's week two in our puzzle rotation so it's Cryptogram Week.  You'll see today I use two different puzzle makers for the two Sunday Cryptogram Puzzles.  Enjoy!


YXFW IBVI WENBI, TBQW LVEJEQA MENBI FW ZVAAEMEA UFTWVWA UVWZQ, FJ FTJQ IBQ MVHA, EW AXMQWUEU CMVDQ, FW AXJENBIMH ZFYJAQJA XJVWZQ; FJ LFJ ZFMQVW IBQ JFYIQ EA IV'QW, CQWQVIB IBQ PFFW'A XVMQ CQVPA; IBQJQ, YX IBQ ZFGQ, IF AIJVH VWU JFGQ, VPFWN IBQ JFZRA VWU AIJQVPA IF AXFJI IBVI WENBI.

 

created with   http://www.rinkworks.com/brainfood/p/cryptmaker1.shtml#p_cryptmaker1

5 comments:

  1. Okay, I got it, but had to check with google, since I wasn't sure. I'm glad you didn't continue for the second verse. I never would have gotten that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You fiend! You got it already? I thought some of the language might make it more challenging. Perhaps I shouldn't have said it was a poem, hmmm. Nice work!

      Delete
    2. It was VERY challenging! There were "the"s and "and"s and a "that" so those enabled me to solve it.

      Delete
  2. Restarted from scratch and got stuck in the same place. I will have to use the Rosetta Stone.

    ReplyDelete