Saturday, September 13, 2008

Get Thee to the Generator Blog, and Generate

This is just the sort of thing you didn't want to see me find. I have had alot of fun with Comics and Image Generators.

Now, I have found the Generator Blog! The blog has everything you can imagine. The blog subtitle is: "This blog is not about those machines used to change mechanical energy into electrical energy. It's about software that creates software. Software to play around and have fun with."

I tried a Chinese Movie subtitle page which would let you add subtitles to a short video clip. Unfortunately, this one didn't work for me, but others did! What a Goldmine!

Make your own Receipt, endlessly useful:



Eternal Life Coupon--who doesn't need one of those?



Your personal Rocket for all of us Spacey Types:



There are tons of things to try. The Generator Blog links to other sites who have created endlessly fun and useful images and mini-programs for you to personalize.

No comments:

Post a Comment