Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Even More Blogginess

I've been toying with doing a gardening blog, so I made one, The Garden Rat.

And, if you know me, you know I play computer games, but you don't suspect how gamey I really am :) I started a game blog early this year, and I've been thinking of taking it down, but I'll just link it here instead for the nonce. Used a completely made up name, but the writing is so similar if you read the two you'd know it was moi. Salaryn's Sword is my game blog.

You can find links to both at the bottom of my links, etc. Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog even though I don't like rats. I don't have a blog so it won't let me leave comments.
    Master Knitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like rats either, not at all, but the name suited me somehow.

    I changed the settings to allow anonymous comments, I thought the settings would automatically be the same as D.O.A. but I had to go in separately.

    Comment away!

    ReplyDelete