Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Blogger in Draft

Wishing you had a new template to jazz up your Blogger blog?  Blogger in Draft allows you to easily try out some new Blogger templates and add in colors and backgrounds that are all new.



Adding links is simpler (no annoying Pop Up Window for adding links to your post.)

Change text background colors for emphasis.

My only problem was that the new templates removed my cartoons or made them invisible, and in some cases there was overlayed text from the post on the sidebar.  This is likely because I'm using the stretch type template now so I can fit those things in, but it is annoying. 

I was also not pleased to see that I could not switch back to my original plain vanilla template.  So try it out but be aware you can't go home again.

This a work in progress, however and they are likely working on a fix.

2 comments:

  1. Did you save a copy of it before you made chances? If you did, you should be able to import that copy and it will write over the changes you made.

    I was tempted to try the draft, but I think it will mess up my tabs at the top and I'm too lazy to figure out how to write them again. haha! So for now, I'm sticking with what I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I didn't save a copy, that would have been a good thought. I tend to just jump in, then try to correct course if needed.

    ReplyDelete