Thursday, November 4, 2010

Things on a Stick News Volume 1 #10



Day four of NaBloPoMo and I'm still writing! I did not register this particular blog since I have failed to complete with it two years running and thought luck might be with another blog. So far so good writing daily on both.

One of the things you might do to keep writing regularly is to feature information and ideas from other blogs and sites so you can share the wealth and keep your site active. I like to put my own spin and comments in so that I'm not just a little ticker tape.

As I'm trying to work through National Blog Posting Month, I inevitably go back to my 23 Things roots. Just in the nick, here is the latest post from the new version of the 23 Things on a Stick blog featuring a new type of aggregator called Alltop that lets you get the latest news from both blogs and websites that will help inspire you to write.

Thing 67. Alltop

No comments:

Post a Comment