Wednesday, October 17, 2018

What's Cooking Wednesday

I see all sorts of recipes I'd like to try.   Here are some that looked good recently.



Betty Crocker Candy Corn Cookies



There's no actual Candy Corn in the recipe, though they mostly look like the tasty little seasonal candies.   It uses a cookie mix as the base, so they should be ready quickly.


 The Kitchn 10 Slow Cooker Soups For Fall

It has gotten cold fast!  Time for some nice soups.   I like the looks of the French Onion, Potato, and Lentil Soups.




Taste of Home's Colossal Caramel Apple Trifle

Hand me a spoon, please.  Come back later.





Smitten Kitchen's Baked Pumpkin and Sour Cream Puddings

A whole pie is sometimes too much, but how about some nice individual puddings with a sweet sour cream top?





Via The Polka Dot Chair, a guide to Apples for eating and baking.  I'm kind of a stickler for Red Delicious for eating, but I think I should branch out.   This is definitely nice for getting the right apples for baking.







No comments:

Post a Comment