Thursday, May 7, 2009

Chart Test, nothing to see here, move along...



I've been looking for a way to post a charted or tabled booklist list or other list here without learning html. I thought it might be possible to post an Excel chart as an image but in 2007 version I don't see the option.

Another possibility was to create a Word table, copy it into Windows Paint, then post the image. That works but it isn't easily readable without clicking to enlarge the image. I could not get the lines between the cells to copy into Paint so they don't show up in the final picture either. Also, note that big white area. I take it I should have cropped the image before loading it here.

Needs tweaking.

1 comment:

  1. Off topic but when did Harper's Island move to Sat? How can I keep up with the latest murders when I don't know when it is on???

    ReplyDelete