Monday, July 24, 2017

Keep Them Balls a Rollin'

I finally finished rolling my one pounder into a ball.  That was painful.  It is so large it was hard to hold onto, and the yarn never pulled off the skein smoothly.  I dread that I have two more to roll.   The Pinpoint Blanket calls for three one pounders, eek. 

I'm going to just happily make squares till I run out then I'll deal with it.  In desperation I asked my husband if he'd be willing to hold the skein while I roll on the next one.  Such a look of horror.

Rolling yarn into balls  is normally fun for me and relaxing, but I'm looking now at the other large skeins I've bought in a bit of a large skein craze/phase I went through, that I'm now totally cured of.

I don't think pictures do justice to the size of the thing.  I suppose it will roll off my lap and take out the refrigerator, in a tragic accident.


No comments:

Post a Comment