Sunday, October 20, 2013

Blogroll Adjustments



I look at my blog every day just to look at my blogroll. I don't know if other people do that, but I truly enjoy the mix of things I have and love to see what is new.  I took a few off that either were never updated, or I just don't read.  I added a few I've been meaning to add for awhile:

writerlywitterlings  by mystery author Michael Jecks.

The MarySue.com  it is supposed to be "girl geek culture" but they have lots of things I'm interested in so voila.

R. L. Lafevers hasn't updated her blog for a bit, but I just love her books so we shall see.

Sharon Creech is a fantastic YA author and she also writes charmingly about the everyday as well.

10/21/13   Added:
 Two Peas & Their Pod, a cooking baking blog
Kitchen Confidante a cooking/baking blog
SHOTS Crime and Thriller ezine
Letters of Note: correspondence deserving of a wider audience wonderful letters from famous and not so famous people that have lasting resonance and charm


No use mentioning what is gone because POOFED is poofed.

No comments:

Post a Comment