Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So Lost: Extra Notes on Our Friend Ben



Ah, how I still love this song. Hugs to the little Michael Jackson that I grew up with *sniff* Never mind the song is about a Rat. Soooo touching.

In any case, I also love Doc Jensen's episode recaps and analysis of Lost and in this weeks "Totally Lost" clip he talks about the importance of little Ben in the Namaste episode. I didn't think much of Ben except he is Mr. Creepy Kid of the Universe.

The more I thought about it, the more I thought that once Ben identifies Sayid as an "Other" he will likely help him escape, and I'm assuming Ben has already made his deals with the Others to help in the Purge, so he would rescue Sayid.

This gives the storytellers an opportunity to see what is going on in the "Other" camp, including what our charmers Charles Widmore and Eloise Hawking are up to. Too finky if Daniel is their son, and that's where Daniel has gone off too. nah, that can't be..hmpf. But Penny can be their daughter.

Another thought on present time Ben and how he got so beat up and still unconscious...ha ha Smoke Monster might have given him a little shake or two. Sun's clobber wasn't enough to account for his injuries when John saw him.

Just a few hours till the episode. In the meantime, let the song play through your head. la la la la la la la la la....

No comments:

Post a Comment