Thursday, September 30, 2021

Two Girls One Ghost Podcast Episode 1 Bad Sleepover


 https://twogirlsoneghostpodcast.com/

I've added some new podcasts to my sidebar Podcast list including this one.  I prefer to start at the beginning, so I rolled back all the way to the premier episode.  It gave a brief introduction to the hosts, what they had in mind for the podcast, then each told the other a ghost story, the theme of the first episode being Haunted Hotels.

The hosts are Corinne Vien and Sabrina Deana-Roga who met in college, and became friends who shared their love of the paranormal.  

I only found one article with any background  

http://www.laloyolan.com/arts_and_entertainment/lmu-alumnae-turned-ghost-podcasters/article_a9e687c7-0d65-570c-9a59-f473d07d3a24.html

They sound very much in that first episode like high school girls just chatting with their best friend.

The current episode is number 163 so Perhaps I'll listen to that to compare.  

In any case, they're entertaining, funny, and take the entire topic somewhat seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment