Friday, August 14, 2015

Crafty D.O.A.: Printing on Canvas Inkjet Paper




As I'm going through mom's old sketchbooks, I think I'd like to share some of her drawings and some of the watercolors she dabbled in.

Quite awhile ago I purchased Strathmore Canvas Inkjet Paper with this in mind.  I finally tested it tonight, and while the colors aren't quite true, the essence of the picture is, and it is on nice canvas paper that makes it seem like the original, when the original can't be split 8 ways.

The paper is two sided, one side looking like canvas, the other side just glossy paper.  The instructions on the box seemed to say they wanted you to print the image on the non-canvas like side, but that isn't what I wanted.

The original scanned:



The original with the copy:


No comments:

Post a Comment