Wednesday, July 23, 2008

No longer Faceless on Facebook

Thanks to my co-worker, I have added a picture of my handsome husband (aka Mr. D.O.A) and I to my Facebook profile. Ms. Libba Bray, Cormier and me who we'll call LCBM for short, had a wonderful set of photos from her wedding in digital form. I was able to snare one that is one of the least scary photos of myself in recent times. Mr. D.O.A. always looks good on film. (And in person).

I also took a look at the group pages that I've joined. I'm on the Second Life list and the Librarians 2.0 list and a general science fiction list. I even put in a couple of comments on the science fiction forum. Best, most important science fiction film of all time? Star Wars, Episode IV! Doh!

In a daring gesture I asked LCBM and the Floating Lush (pretty sure that was your hand, Lush) to be buds on Facebook. I looked up a couple of library school friends, and think I found one, but there was no photo (ha ha he's older than me and probably not tech saavy hehe. I can make fun of him because he became a big name, the only one of us in our class who gained any distinction, as far as I can tell, and because he always acted like I was well, sort of childish. If only he could see this blog he would see that nothing has changed on that front).

No comments:

Post a Comment