Monday, September 10, 2012

Chicago Museum of Science and Industry

























































































For some reason Blogger is messing with me using my old laptop which I've brought along. The new blogger interface wasn't showing any add a picture icon, so I went to the old blogger format to get one. It won't let me delete the pictures which are doubles. It added them backwards and wouldn't let me add text at the top of the post, which is why it is buried down here.

We're have having a great time here, fullfilling another item on my list. Tonight, Second City, home of all those famous comedians. Since we are such a laff riot, we will fit right in.

edited 9/10/12 to move pictures together.  Still cannot delete the doubles.  Ack.




































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment